Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel

Options
  • 16-06-2005 10:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭

I live in Swords and have applied for 2 courses in NUI Maynooth. I was wondering if anyone could tell me about the kind of travel Im setting myself up for!! Thanks! :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

just move out. really its not worth the hassle to travel that far.

plus you will have a much better time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

There is a daily bus, but it's an hour each way, you can look up the times and prices on the website www.nuim.ie I think it's something like €30 a week, but don't hold me to that.
    Personally I think you'd probably be better off moving to Maynooth, gives you more freedom and you can really enjoy the social scene.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

Train from Swords to Connolly then train to Maynooth. I know a good few people that commute by train. If you'd rather not move out here then it's not that bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Maynooth

I used to commute when I was in college in Dublin. I kind of miss it in a way, that hour travelling every morning lets you wake up and think about your day ahead. I always did any college work on the way home. It's not that bad at all but you will miss out on lots of social events.

Advertisement