Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3V Virtual Visa- If you've had any problems with it, heres the place to be

• 16-06-2005 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

I have had a 3V card now for about 3 months. I have never been able to get a voucher, as when I go into the shops that sell the vouchers, they tell me that the machine is broken. I emailed 3V and slowly but surely are getting somewhere. What enraged me even more was to find out they were having a customer satisfaction evening on Tuesday 21 June. Customers INVITED will get €50 worth of vouchers for filling out a questionaire.

If you have had continuos problems with 3V, leave them here, just to let other people know, and contact 3V about the problem, never leaving them alone until they sort out your problem.

Advertisement