Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infocus Projectors Home cinema

Options
  • 16-06-2005 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm going to get a project for the complete home cimema experience. Problme is as normal budget is limited...

At the moment I've got 2 projectors in mind and I can get either of them for 500 from luzerntech.com, refurbished with warrenty.

THe models are

Infocus Screenplay LS110
    Infocus X1A.

I've been reading on projector central about these and various other sites...
    But thought I'd ask the good people here if they've any experiece with either of the 2 models.

I'm more inclined to go with the X1A as is newer technology but the LS110 was designed for home cinema.....arrrgggghhh the choices...

THanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

I advise you demo DLP pojectors before you commit to buying one. Some people see a rainbow effect which is very distracting and can cause headaches. This happened to me when looking for a projector so I had to go for a LCD one.

Advertisement