Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Wheel Fitment - Opel Astra

Options
  • 16-06-2005 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭

I have an Opel Astra '99 1.4 with 15in alloys which were scratched n ruined when i bought the car. I want to replace them with 17in alloys but i cant find details of the wheel fitment for this car. I think its 4x100 and the rest i dont know.

The other thing is what tyre size is recommended, I think that 205/45 17's will allow me to keep the same wheel diameter. I am currently running 195/60 15's. And does anyone know where to get spignot rings from so that the new alloys fit perfect or do they comes with new alloys.

All suggestions welcomed, thank you.

Advertisement