Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unusual Combinations

• 16-06-2005 11:56am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭

Are there any unusual combinations of junk food that you particularly like? A favourite of mine is a mixture of popcorn and Galaxy Minstrels, discovered this one in a cinema by accident when I chucked them into the same container - I don't know why, but it tastes so good! Anyone else have any unusual mixtures to suggest?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

i love that combo of popcorn and minstrels aswell!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Aaaaahhh no way! I thought I was the only one!!

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Intox

haha that happened me 2 years ago, lets start a popcorn minstrel cult :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

I once tried crisps in a with a ham sandwich, quiet nice if ya ask me!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Well a ham and crisp roll is the norm when I'm looking for an el cheapo lunch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,425 ✭✭✭weemcd

Fishie wrote:
    Are there any unusual combinations of junk food that you particularly like? A favourite of mine is a mixture of popcorn and Galaxy Minstrels, discovered this one in a cinema by accident when I chucked them into the same container - I don't know why, but it tastes so good! Anyone else have any unusual mixtures to suggest?

Many a wonderful combination has been made this way!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Steveire

Ripples, Sour cream and onion flavour with raisin and biscuit yorkie. Divine.

Advertisement