Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tech. Drawing analysis

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭sock.rocker*

i was really happy with that.. apart from my idiotic mistake of not finding the dihedral angle in roofs, it went pretty good

took me an hour to get shell structures done.. i've only done about 3 of them before so i just had to work it out as i went along but its 100% right.

for someone who didnt finish a sheet in 2 years, im over the moon.. i won an award for td in our school but was way too lazy to do anythin in it

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭sock.rocker*

my idiotic mistake was not readin the question right.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Well I did both papers, only hoping for a pass at this stage. Paper 1 I was able to blab my way through. Paper 2 though was harder. One of the skew boreholes in Mining Geometry, which is my best question to answer, was north, and I didn't know what to do. Everything else wasn't great tbh.

So I dunno, I hope that that was enough for me to scrape a pass. If ye all found the papers hard then hopefully that will work in my favour...

On the other hand, no more ****ing Tech Drawing. Ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

On the other hand, no more ****ing Tech Drawing. Ever.

Such a pity.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

OTliddy wrote:
    What do you expect? You said before that you were definetly going to leave after 30 minutes in both exams!
    Well i did my best but still couldn't do enough. Its crap having a teacher that has his favourites. In total he spent about 2 hours over the 3 years with me. (Dont TG) Suck but wasn't countin the subject anyways...best of luck with the rest of your exams people. ive 2 more

• Advertisement
Advertisement