Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony NW-HD5 MP3 Player

• 16-06-2005 2:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭

Anyone got the new Sony HD5 mp3 player yet and, if so, how are you getting on with it? Looks pretty impressive with the long battery life and all that...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭lomb

Anyone got the new Sony HD5 mp3 player yet and, if so, how are you getting on with it? Looks pretty impressive with the long battery life and all that...

see avforums.com, apparantly has unstable firmware and a button cracking problem. the hd1 is a much better machine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

I read some comments on some forumsthat theres a hiss off some of them, and that the HD3 sounded better. I don't have either to compare.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

i have the hd3 it's pretty nice, friend has the 5 and has had no probs as yet..

Advertisement