Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Focus Repair

Options
  • 16-06-2005 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Like an Ass*ole i banged the front end of a 04 focus off my pillar! :mad:
    The front bumper was going to be replace anyway (250 euro) but i dented the front left side panel 2- will this have 2 be replace r can it be beaten out?
    Jus wondering if any1 has an idea of how much it'll cost 2 fix? Or any suggestions about where 2 go?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

Depends on how badly damaged the "panel" (I presume you mean the front wing?) is ?

If it's not too severe, it should be repairable.
    Make sure you go to a reputable bodyshop - otherwise you could end up with a shoddy repair job and €100's/€1000's knocked off the value of your car.

I don't know about/of many body shops (their reputations that is), but one suggestion is Carroll & Kinsella Motor Group body repair centre. I believe they have a good track record.

Silvera.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

If you're within driving distance of Waterford, I've heard very good things from several people about a crowd just outside the city. PM me if you're interested.

Advertisement