Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airport Windups! (Was Fo'shizzle)

• 16-06-2005 4:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭

Sorry bout the tripple post, dunno what happened, this might make up for it!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

thats good.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭modular

Haha, good stuff. Not sure of the places, but I think an airport in LA once put up a large banner saying "Welcome to Chicago" near where the planes landed on April Fool's Day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

i'd love to have the guts to do that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

modular wrote:
    Haha, good stuff. Not sure of the places, but I think an airport in LA once put up a large banner saying "Welcome to Chicago" near where the planes landed on April Fool's Day.

Classic :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

modular wrote:
    The led display that let people type in their own messages to be shown to arriving passengers at arrivals in Dublin airport was removed for similar reasons.

I wonder what idiots thought of providing that particular facility.....oh yeah, Aer Rianta, duuggghhhhhhhhhggggg *dribble*.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

The led display that let people type in their own messages to be shown to arriving passengers at arrivals in Dublin airport was removed for similar reasons.

I wonder what idiots thought of providing that particular facility.....oh yeah, Aer Rianta, duuggghhhhhhhhhggggg *dribble*.
    i wondered what happened that...

Advertisement