Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flash Newbie question

Options
  • 16-06-2005 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭

My boss has decided to elect me as the new Flash expert in our little software company (much to my protest) and I have been familiarising myself with Flash MX 2004 professional over the past few days. At the moment I am trying to construct something simple along the following lines, but not having much success.

I want to make a Flash presentation of our software applications that will present the user with a static Flash page with lots of nice graphics and information in full-screen. Clicking on one of the graphics will present the user with a Flash animation of the application running (that I created using the open-source project Wink) in full-screen, when the animation finishes the static page with the nice graphics will be again displayed.

Creating the animations in Wink and the static page with the graphics in MX 2004 is fine but I have no idea how to do the jumping to full-screen animation and then when the animation ends automatically jumping back to the static flash page agin.

Any help/advice/sample projects would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

hey fragile, i did a similiar presentation in college last year. Its in flash full screen, contains audio and voice overs, has tweened animation.... if you want a copy of it just IM or PM me and its yours. :-)

Advertisement