Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

results...compensation

• 16-06-2005 5:26pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭

just wondering(as i just got my results) whether i am going to have to repeat one of my subjects..
    i failed analogue electronics but i got 4 A's in the rest of the subjects in it's compensation group.
    do i have to repeat it?or does compensation do what i think it does lol.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

what did it say for your overall result for the year? Im fairly sure you wont have to repeat it. Did you have o'malley for analogue?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Sounds good for a compensation to me. Congrads on the A's
    All else fails e-mail student service or the Dep Secretary.

Nukem

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

toiletduck wrote:
    what did it say for your overall result for the year? Im fairly sure you wont have to repeat it. Did you have o'malley for analogue?
    ya it's cool,got a letter today..nowhere near having to repeat it thanks to the other subjects wahay! ya i have o' malley for analogue but there was no way i was studying for that on the same day as calculus :eek:
    thanks for the response guys
    and thx for the congratz nukem.

Advertisement