Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you take your shoes off?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭Strokesa

We had to wear our uniform too...it annoyed the **** out of me cos i wanted to wear something comfortable. Also my jumper was falling apart and the sleeves kept getting in my way. Honestly my jumper is extremely embaressing(how the **** do u spell that word?)to say the least. It likes like I was attacked and half eaten. It has to be believed to be seen...hmmm isnt that a song line???
    Anyway yes down with uniforms during the junior cert(join the support group-D.W.U.D.T.J.C)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Diggins

we were told to wear our uniforms but nobody did and they didnt give a toss sure it wasnt really school it was our option (well mine since im 16) to go or not so we woar normal clothes was deadly craic during the exams i wasnt stressed at all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,474 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Strokesa wrote:
    Honestly my jumper is extremely embaressing
    Embarrassing

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭declan_lgs

I've never noticed anyone without their shoes on during an exam... Well, not really...
    We sometimes play this game where ya see who can take off the most clothes during class without the teacher/supervisor noticing... Quite fun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Irishstabber

hahahahaha you crazy people...I hope your school is mixed :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭declan_lgs

I hope your school is mixed :eek:
    Of course.
    We've never been caught but I guess it's kindof inevitable. One day the teacher will look up and someone will have their trousers at their ankles.

Advertisement