Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Venues

• 16-06-2005 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hey, just looking for some new venues to try put, not interested in Dance as such, more drum and bass, electronica. Also something a little different than the usual Red Box fare, boring!

I'm also thinking of places you can drop in on your own if you get me, that I check out before I force my mates to go and they get angry if it sucks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

easy mate! i help run compression at the legal eagle, its a two room pub, really chilled friendly vibes, weekly with techno and electro downstairs and drum and bass breaks hip hop and reggae upstairs, we're off for the next fortnight, keep checking back here for listings, next one in the second of july, also the 23rd of july we have a roots special, with drum and bass all night downstairs from code, the amen alliance, and myself, and reggae, turntablist hip hop and breaks upstairs. its the first one of them we're going to be doing, if that goes well we'll be doing that at least once a month so drop down and give us some support!

peace!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭spyro_2001ie

Been to a good few of these Compression gigs lately have your doing a bang up job Mitch. From what i gather from your post ZINC this is exactly the type of place i'd think you were looking for. More focus on the music than on the glitzy disco chics, and a well behaved crowd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

sweet! have i met you spyro?????

i'm Executive Steve.... tall dude, glasses and a beard....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

try electric city (downstairs in traffic) or the vaults for july fest, all crackin nights with a really friendly crowd!

Advertisement