Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ID 2 ending

• 16-06-2005 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hi all,
    Just after reading on the ID2 website, that after 2 years ID2 is coming to and end tomorrow (friday june 17th0 i am actually very surprised, i thought it had been a success with Laura Woods. I wonder was it axed or what? So now with the Den changing format i wonder what RTE will replace ID2 with? There has been so much change in that slot with fish and all thewm i wonder where RTRE will go next?/ Anyone have any idea whats happening?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

It doesn't seem like it's been 2 years...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Ok so thats ID2 and the DEn gone now. There must be some major reshuffling going on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

it ended about 2 weeks ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

thank god! I hated the way that Laura Woods constanly talked out of the side of her mouth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Telefís

That Laura Woods is the most irritating presenter ever.
    Slurring evey t and speaking with a disgusting American/mid-Atlantic slur.
    'Righsh guys, righsh guys' :rolleyes:
    Her and Caroline Morahan having a 'girly chat' last week had to be seen to be believed...

Don't know why Laura is used because every young person I've spoken to can't stand her.

And as for the lighting on ID :rolleyes:
    At least it fitted in with the student production aesthetics...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

*Angel* wrote:
    It doesn't seem like it's been 2 years...
    More like forever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 260 ✭✭stev2604

I think they're replacing it by showing "The Cafe" instead and it will be on from september

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,529 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Laura could not present herself out a wooden box. She was annoying and i hate the way she always seemed to be flirting with th guys who came on the show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 tvfan

oh no not the cafe, i hate the cafe, is this true? the cafe is so bla\nd and awful

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,437 ✭✭✭weemcd

the cafe is even worse than id

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

ID2 was ****
    RTÉ got rid of it. well done

The Café i have seen twice and it was woeful
    it would be down RTÉ's street to keep showing it. they need some sort of platform to interview the "stars" from Fair City

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,510 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Bring back Joe Maxi!!
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

hahahahaha
    memories flood back
    i remember Ray D'arcy presenting on it. who else was there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

ID 2 ending? WUHOO!!! it was pure unadulterated sh!te. laura woods was awful. her d4 accent and airy fairy and over flirtatious personality made her come across as being really really dumb. hope the cafe sinks with ID2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Nightwish wrote:
    ID 2 ending? WUHOO!!! it was pure unadulterated sh!te. laura woods was awful. her d4 accent and airy fairy and over flirtatious personality made her come across as being really really dumb. hope the cafe sinks with ID2

Awww but now I won't get to see gadget guy Brenndan (?) anymore. Boo!

Was crap though. Laura prob gonna go back and finish her Arts degree in UCD.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Larianne wrote:
    Awww but now I won't get to see gadget guy Brenndan (?) anymore. Boo!

Was crap though. Laura prob gonna go back and finish her Arts degree in UCD.

That guy was one of the stupiest people I have ever seen on tv,he looks about 28 but acted like a 13 year old.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,437 ✭✭✭weemcd

tvnutz wrote:
    That guy was one of the stupiest people I have ever seen on tv,he looks about 28 but acted like a 13 year old.

I'd have to agree, he seemed a little retarded and quite fruity, he also seemed to have **** all technical knowledge.

All in all, a face you'd like to punch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Indeed...did they pick him up of the street? he didnt seem to have a clue what he was one about. Very punchable indeed :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭sleepwalker

that id thing was a good idea to bring in more viewers for a part of the schedule thats full of garbage really
    And as for the lighting on ID

im sure the RTE lads know what there doing with the lights

• Advertisement

lol - I'm assuming that's a joke right?!

Advertisement