Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish?

Options
  • 16-06-2005 10:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭

I know it's not til next tuesday but I was just wondering how many people on the boards are doing it? I'm screwed for Spanish I know nothing and for some stupid reason I'm doing Higher :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭modular

Just calm down and watch this educational animation:

http://www.videogameflash.com/keatonworld/spanish.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Sweetness!

lol, I like at the end when he says 'you should know this if you don't your gona fail' and it's so true I am gona fail!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

omg calm down and do wot i do :p
    look up a load of educational **** and print as fast as possible then try to cram it

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Sweetness, how did the exam go for you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Sweetness!

It wasn't that bad. I think I might have just got a pass but I did terrible in my letter I started waffling on about some guy named Pedro when I was meant to be asking my penpal to come over for a holiday and it was about three lines long. The examiner will have a laugh reading that :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement