Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Question

Options
  • 16-06-2005 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

I started doing chemistry last year as an extra subject outside school. It was a requirement for a course but I changed my mind soon afterwards so I gave it up. I will probably do the exam next week but I'm getting really worried that if I fail it, it will affect me getting the other course I want in college.
    Basically, if I fail a subject or don't show up for an exam, do colleges care once you meet the requirement for 6 subjects maths, irish etc...
    Any quick answer would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭baby*cham*bell

nope once u have 6 subjects and the course/college requirements it doesnt matter!! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Errant11235

You've no idea how good it is to hear that! I was getting really worried when it suddenly occured to me today.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Also it won't appear on your results sheet as a fail or an NG, there'll just be the subjects you sat the exams for

Advertisement