Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2 former WWE's Wrestlers come to Ireland, NOV' 14th.

• 16-06-2005 11:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

2 former WWE's Wrestlers come to IrelandThe National Stadium,
    South Circular Road, Dublin 8.
    Monday, November 14th @ 7pm
    -doors open 6.15pm

Tickets €25 - Available at
    WRESTLING MANIA,
    Top Floor,
    Stephen's Green Shopping Centre,
    Dublin 2
    PH: 01-4053525

Credit Card Bookings are also available at the above outlet

Also appearing: Shamus O'Shaunessy, Mad Man Manson, 'The Ladies Hero' Dave Zero, Red Vinnie, Irish Dragon...Plus TWO BIG recent/former WWE Wrestlers, and more USA Indy stars.

***TICKETS ARE LIMITED & GO ON SALE THIS SATURDAY MORNING @ 11AM ***

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 I_am_the_game

This is great news I can't wait to go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Holy ****! I cant wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

I might go to see Foley again alright good work IWW

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,973 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

amazing news, well done IWW, very good price for a great line up, getting some tickets on Saturday :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Lamar

o **** iww......you guys have just pulled a rabbit out of a hat...cant wait.......well done again!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

****in excellent!! I wouldn't miss this for the world! Mick Foley, awesome!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

Im very confused. It dosnt mension who the guys are but everyones saying Foley. Whats the story?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Im very confused. It dosnt mension who the guys are but everyones saying Foley. Whats the story?

A sudden edit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Edgehead

Who are these stars?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 si_rochie

Matt Hardy & WWE Legend come to IwW
    The National Stadium,
    South Circular Road, Dublin 8.
    Monday, November 14th @ 7pm
    -doors open 6.15pm

Tickets €25 - Available at
    WRESTLING MANIA,
    Top Floor,
    Stephen's Green Shopping Centre,
    Dublin 2
    PH: 01-4053525

Credit Card Bookings
    are also available at the above outlet & Via the IwW website...Check it out here:
    http://www.irishwhipwrestling.com/shop.html

Also appearing: Shamus O'Shaunessy, Mad Man Manson, 'The Ladies Hero' Dave Zero, Red Vinnie, Irish Dragon and more USA Indy stars.

*Tickets are Limited & in Big Demand, early purchase is advisable*
    **Upgrades to Front Row will be available very soon.**

Anyone care to guess who the two WWE guys may be?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Lamar

guys the guys are foley and guess who.......................................................................MATT ****IN HARTY...JUST GOT MY TICKET..THERES A PIC OF HIM AND FOLEY ON IT.......****ING HUGE NEWS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

No freakin way! Any chance of getting jeff?

Lamar wrote:
    guys the guys are foley and guess who.......................................................................MATT ****IN HARTY...JUST GOT MY TICKET..THERES A PIC OF HIM AND FOLEY ON IT.......****ING HUGE NEWS

Matt Harty? Is he any use? Never heard of him.... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭faithy

is matt hardy definately gonna be there cos im only gonna get ticket if he's there??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Zip

:D:D:D:D:D:D fcuk this im so gettin a ticket cause im the biggest fan of MATT HARDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D:D:D:D:D

My two favourite wrestlers ever, just a few miles from home?! Wonder if I should get a ticket?..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

You serious, that is so cool. I have to make sure to be there for that. Just dont mess with the prices again :D . I want front row for this.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,973 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

this is gonna be one hell of an event, once again IWW put on yet another top brass show for their Irish fans and at 25euro this is an absolute steal, I think those who are seeking front row seating can upgrade their ticktets later on, I know I will. I hear these tickets are selling very quickly so best to secure your ticket as soon as possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Lordz

I got an IWW flyer last night with Matt Hardy and Foley on it.

Gonzo wrote:
    this is gonna be one hell of an event, once again IWW put on yet another top brass show for their Irish fans and at 25euro this is an absolute steal, I think those who are seeking front row seating can upgrade their ticktets later on, I know I will. I hear these tickets are selling very quickly so best to secure your ticket as soon as possible.

Many people are saying it so long away and that theres plenty of time to get a ticket....BUT, If it sells out, to be honest, there wont be a second show.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

Yeah cant wait got the ticket saturday myself should be a good show

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Just saw Raw last night. Looks like Matt is coming back which could put a hex on his indy dates if he signs. Then again it could be a short term deal but if he signed that could be a big problem for his dublin appearance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

Just saw Raw last night. Looks like Matt is coming back which could put a hex on his indy dates if he signs. Then again it could be a short term deal but if he signed that could be a big problem for his dublin appearance.

matts not coming back to raw, hes signed a contract with tna and that was all part of a skit

shin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

hmmm think business. The torch website puts it any better than what I ever could "Then more unexpected happens. They let everyone down. Edge laughs and it's revealed that it was just a big joke on his part. When the video aired, it was confirmation that you'll see Version Jilted in WWE sometime soon. If not, then they just gave free promotion to a name they aren't making money off of while encouraging fans to get behind a star they don't have. I just can't see that happening".
    I completely agree with that.

Just got my ticket today, great that the option to upgrade your ticket is available later, cos I just barely had the €25 for the moment. Can't wait for this. IwW shows are always so much better than WWE over here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭faithy

Just got my ticket today, great that the option to upgrade your ticket is available later, cos I just barely had the €25 for the moment. Can't wait for this. IwW shows are always so much better than WWE over here

How do u upgrade ur ticket if you have bought a €25 ticket already

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭7thSeal

The foley thing on the flyer seems very questional
    It says he's coming to Ireland but with matt it says coming to the iww

faithy wrote:
    How do u upgrade ur ticket if you have bought a €25 ticket already

Says on the post here that upgraded front row tickets will be available soon, how can you upgrade if you haven't bought a ticket in the first place? They're probably trying to work out what deal to give, maybe a free DVD or two, meet-and-greet with Matt and Mick, special after-show dinner and drinks, opprtunity to ref a match, I suppose I'd be happy enough if I got that :D

Why would IwW advertise Mick Foley as coming to Ireland, if he's not coming to IwW? IwW aren't in the business of screwing people over. He's obviously scheduled to be at the show

7thSeal wrote:
    The foley thing on the flyer seems very questional
    It says he's coming to Ireland but with matt it says coming to the iww

MICK FOLEY is BOOKED for the IwW Show.

looks like the 'American Rockstar', CJ Summers will be at this show as well judging from his website, he has an IWW Date listed as November 14th on his homepage:)

CJ is a great wrestler and I cant wait for his return to Ireland:)

http://www.cjsummers.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Juggalo

I went to the D-day supershow thing, CJ is okay, nothing great.

He was all wet and slimy when he slapped my hand

• Advertisement
Advertisement