Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Summer

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

aw...Dublin Zoo are evil. They wouldnt let me in! )': I'm too young!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭spiderlegs

OK Bray is fun, but it's not exactly exciting is it? As for Dublin zoo,all those squashed up animals make me feel sad..................

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Irishstabber

Use your time wisely. Be constructive. Learn a language or something :p ....Think about it. Come school you can diss off the teacher and s/he wont have ANY idea what your saying..muhahahahahaha.
    T'will be fun for me :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

pfft, that's what the oh-so-childish "backslang" is for!

What the hell is backslang??!!!
    But seriously people gimme something excitin' to do.Go on think!!! I'm all outta ideas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 549 ✭✭✭declan_lgs

spiderlegs wrote:
    But seriously people gimme something excitin' to do.Go on think!!! I'm all outta ideas
    Think.

I did.Thats why I said "I'm all outta ideas"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 549 ✭✭✭declan_lgs

spiderlegs wrote:
    I did.Thats why I said "I'm all outta ideas"
    You ran out of things to think about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,511 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Get a bike. Go explore.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Mysteryfish

well, I went to the beach on Monday. That was fun. Although I have to say that I really, really, really hate public transport. But it was worth it. And yeah, nothing beats hanging out in the park with friends frisbeeing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Sweetness!

I got a job but don't like it :( Well at least I'll have money to do stuff now yay I have money!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 allnamesaregone

there will be holidays???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 227 ✭✭jennyq

This summer seems to be flying past. It's the first holidays I've had in secondary school where I haven't went on some residential course. I've just spent it getting together with friends a couple of times a week & doing nothing at home. I'm going to Majorca next week though which should be nice ^^

Advertisement