Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What id for CCNA at Prometric testing centre?

Options
  • 17-06-2005 3:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭

All:

I've booked a CCNA exam with one of the Prometric testing centres in Cork and I was just wondering how they interpret the id policy in the Fas centre as I only have one current photo id at the moment. (I have a full driving licence, but my passport has just expired and I was wondering do I need both?)

It says on the Prometric website that they require one form of photo id and then a secondary id such as a credit card, etc, but I read on a brain dump on the CIT website that some guy was asked for both his passport and driving licence. I was just wondering if I am ok bringing along my current (full) driving licence and a credit card?

Has anybody experienced problems with id for this centre?
    Any advise would be greatly appreciated - I'd rather not have to spend 75 euro on renewing my passport if its not required.

Advertisement