Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish XBox scene..

Options
  • 17-06-2005 4:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Ive read the topics and posts about all the irish xbox gamers... but come on whats the story! Were is every one.

Ok I know we have some very talented gamers out there and that there are xbox/halo irish clans out there but most of them are not exactly run the best.

Come on ppl use boards.ie as their central forum!
    My question is this:
    List the Irish Clans out there that are active and have a forums/website
    I own a server myself and im seriously thinking about setting up a propper centeral irish gamer site. Along with a Irish Xbox Clan. Ive got a few connections with the Irish Microsoft gaming section, and even they have been asking questions!

:cool:

Anyway give tell us anything you know...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Wrath

Oh another thing. which has come up in the past few weeks is the plan to have a huge 24hour Halo 2 Lan Session in Dublin with hopfully up to 50 ppl++ and with sponsership from Microsoft:Ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

Wrath wrote:
    Were is every one.
    Ha its 5am. Sorry it was funny in my head :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Did you try the Xbox forum?

Ha its 5am. Sorry it was funny in my head :)

HAHA ;)
    was working a night shift...

But no seriously...
    Theres loads of ppl on this forum both in this tread and the xbox one.. (posted the link to this tread there...)
    but is there any websites/other forums gamers use?

As i said I have my own web server. And ive no problem hosting clans/forums etc for free, and it doesn't just have to be for xbox, can be rts (AOEIII is coming) Battlefield 2 etc... Thing is ppl have servers like mine but they use them for deicated servers for games.. not just use if you want to host multi sites... -> its all about bandwidth -> Anyway. its 12pm now ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭GaMMoN

• Advertisement

broken link...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭stevieg_irl

DCB,think its in my sig

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Wrath wrote:
    Ive got a few connections with the Irish Microsoft gaming section, and even they have been asking questions!

What questions have they been asking?

So it looks as if the Irish XBox scene is dead.

So it looks as if the Irish Xbox scene is dead.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Sauron

there's a few Irish Clans out there.. I'm in one myself, not necessarilly a good one.. or one with any boards ppl.. but just for the hell of it.. it just started but has a good few ppl in it.. I haven't played any clan matches though..

Fighting Iriish it's called.... (that's how it's spelt.. not a typo)

apparently, any clan can have private forums on Bungie.net but I haven't tried..

Advertisement