Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Csm4 ????

• 17-06-2005 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭

Does anyone have any idea when CSM4 are due back in september?
    Or roughly when they usually come back, or are we going to be told the week before :S

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

i was down in the admissions office with paul cooke just after u lot left, coz he was tryin to find that out and they said they didnt know. your woman did say that it'll either be 12th or 19th i think. she said the 1st years usually start a week earlier so they'll be startin the 5th, but she also saidd that might be a bit too early to start, SO (breathes), she said that the 1st years might be startin on the 12th, thus pushing us oldies back to the 19th.

man, im just a wealth of info! if only i knew wat "Exemption(s) Granted" meant! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭kegan5

Ah thanks... I'll pretend I heard the 19th then :D

Advertisement