Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ripwave™ price is being reduced to €24.99 per month

• 17-06-2005 10:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭

Haven't seen this posted.
    Recieved an email from IBB yesterday.
    Summer madness - Ripwave™ price is being reduced to €24.99 per month!!!

Dear Customer,

Here at Irish Broadband we are getting into the summer spirit and we have decided to reduce the monthly fee on our Ripwave™ service by 17%

Now you can continue to explore the wonders the Internet has to offer for only €24.99 a month.

I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for your custom and I trust that you will continue to enjoy the benefits of wireless broadband from Irish Broadband has to offer now and in the future.

Regards,

Orla Duffy.

This new price reduction will come into effect from your July 2005 bill onwards.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Gegerty

It's a pity its pants

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭beller b

The_Edge wrote:
    Haven't seen this posted.
    Recieved an email from IBB yesterday.
    Still too dear!!!!!!!!.. By about €25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭chorus techy

Awwwwww - ain't Irish broadband so nice and kind?

I remember reading somewhere that charging €30 for the Ripwave service was actually illegal due to some ComReg ruling - they should have been charging €25 for that RipWave "service" all along :rolleyes:

Awwwwww - ain't Irish broadband so nice and kind?

I remember reading somewhere that charging €30 for the Ripwave service was actually illegal due to some ComReg ruling - they should have been charging €25 for that RipWave "service" all along :rolleyes:
    Yeah!!! & then the gangsters call it a special offer......What about the refunds if thats true????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

No, i think it was that their license said they had to provide a 25eur package by a certain time, and they ended up reducing the price of Ripwave when that time came (or maybe slightly after it). I don't believe there will be any rebates due.

• Advertisement

& even if there were you would have some job getting it from them. It took me about 20 calls to get a refund because thier engineers were allergic to rain & would'nt do a LOS test!!!!!!!

Advertisement