Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Third Watch ???

• 17-06-2005 10:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭

Has the season ended or what It couldent be over already
    Anyone any ideas ????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

ye i was really getting into this when it was on, but now can't seem to find it on any where

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

I think its time for the complaint dept in RTE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Here I go again

andrew.fitzpatrick@rte.ie

Head of Scheduling and RTE TWO. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Its on Thursday nights on RTE 1,after the West Wing and the oireachtas reports. Times vary. It wasnt on last night because there was some James Joyce thing on. RTE are showing the last season. (season 6)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

James Joyce thing was on to celebrate Bloomsday.Should have bn more on imho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

I know why it was on! ^^

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭Tony H

its on again next friday at 12 10 AM if you are recording it as i do normally give it 30 mins before and 30 min after as they rarely keep to a schedule

Advertisement