Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone as MP3 Player and Flash Disk

Options
  • 17-06-2005 11:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭

I'd like a phone with voice recording, FM radio, MP3 player, and one that I can use as a memory stick. What do you reckon would be best. I'm thinking 6230i at the moment. Any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭Sarn

You could always try the SE K750i, has mp3 player, radio, 2MP camera and it will take up to 2GB of memory. Not available to buy in the shops here yet. Available online though.

http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=ie&lc=en&ver=4000&template=pp1_loader&php=php1_10242&zone=pp&lm=pp1&pid=10242

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Ive been using my Nokia 6230 as my mp3 player/file storage for a good while now. Works perfect but I would suggest a card reader instead of a DKU-2 Cable for data transfer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭D_Money5042000

I've been the 6230 myself but it seems i'm moving on to a series 60 phone now. i found some that have all the same features as 6230i and more and u can do a lot more with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

I've a s700i, 32MB + 32MB (upgradeable to 128MB) in the card, plus Bluetooth, if you've no reader, and you're not in a rush... shoulda held out for the 750¡ methinks...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

SE v800, mp3 player, takes memory sticks - i've got 1gb stick now, and can be connected to the pc using a usb cable :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement