Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bored _ Poker, Book, Writers Club etc

Options
  • 17-06-2005 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭

Ok, so really really bored since I gave up some long term commitments to stuff like Civil Defence etc

Used love poker as a kid, can't even remember the rules now, seen there is even a forum here for it, just wondered was pker been played any wheres in Kilkenny

The "poker nights" like you'd see in the odd couple is what i'd in mind,
    chips, beers, no great wins/losses. but if something more competitive might give that a go.

other than that wondered if any book clubs, writers clubs etc about.(though i only write about once a yr so doubt I'd make any great contribution)

or maybe something to do I never though of ?............

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

I think they run poker nights in O'Loughlin's. Pretty sure I saw an ad for it in the People last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

cheers

:( was hoping some one on boards was doing one or more of the above

(me shy retiring, actually reclusive type)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

book clubs in kk are usually run during the day for bored housewives. only one i know of is in bennettsbridge.

Advertisement