Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else just pissed off?

Options
  • 17-06-2005 1:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭

Rite iv had an exam everyday so far, I have another this afternoon,physics on monday,and then econ on wednesday, and im just fed up..Sick of all this sh*te..Iv had a constant headache since wednesday where i got sick in the middle of my exam and im absoloutly wrecked allweek,and now i think im hooked on coffee.. Am i on my own? Grand for ye langers(yes im from cork) who are finshed but iv just lost all motivation..I know im not alone..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

at least you had motivation!!

anyway(dont mean to be a pr*ck)im finished

hang in there big guy!

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Macka

I'm not so much pissed off with the exams as I am with myself. Ever since English 1 it never really hit me that this is my leaving (it still doesn't feel like it is) and as such I think I've half-assed a lot of papers. I know I could of done better in maths and english and I was so pissed off with myself about history I went into it too cocky thinking my A was in the bag and just lost it when I didn't see France I was so panicked that I now I ****ed it up. With only classics to go results day is looking ominous already. Experiencing a lot of self hate and regret right now....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭sarahg_angel69

macka...loving ur sig btw!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

Macka wrote:
    it never really hit me that this is my leaving (it still doesn't feel like it is)

That's how I feel, I'm pissed off that I can't be bothered to study, I'm too bloody relaxed even when I know I should be studying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

I've had at least 1 exam a day so far and I have 1 more on monday and at this stage I couldn't give a toss about it. Just relax, take it easy. If you don't know it by now, you never will. Cramming only hurts, though may get you marks its utterly camp.

Take the exams in your stride and don't study (like me) and be happy with 100 points in august.

Hope I cheered you up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

I've had at least 1 exam a day so far and I have 1 more on monday and at this stage I couldn't give a toss about it. Just relax, take it easy. If you don't know it by now, you never will. Cramming only hurts, though may get you marks its utterly camp.

Take the exams in your stride and don't study (like me) and be happy with 100 points in august.

Hope I cheered you up.
    You cheered me, to fúck with it at this stage, its wearing me out and its not healty for me. Ill do my best and thats all i can do...could have done better though imo. Anyhow...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Are anyone else's parents really annoying them? Mine are trying to make me take more breaks, go out, etc, but I'm like ARRRGGGGHHH I have to STUDY!!
    Basically, my parents think I work too hard, when in fact I do very little work at all. And it's wrecking my head because they keep saying things like "There's no point in working now, you've DONE all the work, just relax". When in fact I must do as much work as possible, as I haven't worked much at all up until now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭sixdraw

ya just chill out about it. i've seen people that've the work and revision done but they do crap and its because of stress and worrying.Don't think of what you've allready done, its in the past just relax and stroll into your next exam and try to enjoy doin it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭sixdraw

Fishie wrote:
    Are anyone else's parents really annoying them? Mine are trying to make me take more breaks, go out, etc, but I'm like ARRRGGGGHHH I have to STUDY!!
    Basically, my parents think I work too hard, when in fact I do very little work at all. And it's wrecking my head because they keep saying things like "There's no point in working now, you've DONE all the work, just relax". When in fact I must do as much work as possible, as I haven't worked much at all up until now

My god good for some.What i've had to listen to all year, it never stops that bloody whine-in

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Digi_Tilmitt

*Angel* wrote:
    That's how I feel, I'm pissed off that I can't be bothered to study, I'm too bloody relaxed even when I know I should be studying.

Same and I just know there aren't going to be any A's come August. It's ****ty that our education comes to this. I just can't sit down and do some work and I'll let something dooable slip through my fingers. And it's not as if i'm enjoying myself not working. I spend most of the time feeling guilty at the back of my head.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

yes im from cork
    Poor guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

lol

I've got till Wednesday and I know if I actually sat down and gave Classics five hours a day until then I'd ace it....but I really couldn't be arsed anymore.
    So sick of this shít, can't wait to just be able to sit around and do nothing without worrying about study.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

^ ^ ^
    Same with me, oh well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

I've got 4 exams left.

I have a horrible fsckin' cold.

I'm on steroids thanks to poxy hayfever.

One or other of my nostrils has been blocked solid for 3 or 4 days now.

I couldn't give a fsck anymore.

I'm going to sleep from June 24th until July 1st.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 StevieK5000

SLEEP? - damn youve a social life to die for!!!

Fook your sleep and go get ragitty-arséd, no better cure :)

Advertisement