Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iTrip clones

• 17-06-2005 1:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭

A friend of mine is looking for one of those iTrip devices though for a non-iPod. Can anyone recommend something and where to get it?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Actually, I am too.

Before next Thursday (i.e. in Ireland) if possible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭Clinical Waste

Belkin TuneCastII Mobile FM transmitter is excellent.

I have bought others (all crap) but this does the job. Bought it off a guy who sells alot of them on eBay (and got it within the week)
    Wind130 is his id and the price was £24 (36euro) (he has a feedback of over 13000!)

Cause I can sell you one of my other crap ones for a fiver or both for a fiver. (they really are bad) One was iRock: only tunes to 88.1,88.3,88.5,or 88.5 and the other generic can use any band but powers only thru lighter so picks up all the engine noise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

mate of mine has the belkin one and he swears by it.

for iPod - i would reccomend the AirPlay over the iTrip http://www.xtrememac.com/adapters/airplay.shtml

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Just bought one from that dude on ebay Clinical, cheers.

Advertisement