Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish independent exam diary?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Shinny-dee

no!!! the www.hotornot.com website have u never heard of it? THousands of people submit their photos. You rate the person and then another picture comes up. You can specify what gender and age u wana rate. THought everyone knew about this.

Im a fella, hence the name: randomfella!!

i have heard of it ive just never gone on it so how do i get your pic an how do i know its u??thats what id hoped i knew the exams fried my brain but thinkin that randomFELLA was a girl is waay too bad!!

oh and find a friend for trishe!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Lynibeth

Bit of a fool.. If he took a look at the suicide rates in teens that shoot up around the time of the exams I think he'd watch his mouth a little more. Cheek.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

Meh i'm too shy to break that anonymity with my pic being posted to hundreds of irish people on this particular board. At least a couple of thousand mostly american people is much better. WHy is it always the lad that makes the first move. WHy don't u or trish post a pic? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭the smiley one

Does the irony of this get anyone else?
    The girls are giving out about boys being shallow, yet they want a pic.....
    *sigh* c'mon don't give us ladies a bad name!!!!

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭Richard_Fonzie

I'll show you my Pic

• Advertisement

I'll show you my Pic

disturbing i think is the word that comes to mind...i assume your the one being fed?
    actually smiley one random just randomly posted the pic i believe if you look at the our(trishe n i)posts we never asked for a picture. but it is common sense how are we all ment to meet up if i dont know what he looks like??

conversation-me:are you randomfella(to some guy in eyre square)
    guy in eyre square: well im a fella and this is random so therefore yes i am a randomfella......

see every guy will be random and a fella......"though this be madness, yet there is method in't"
    godd old claudius never lets you down!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Shinny-dee wrote:
    our(trishe n i)posts we never asked for a picture. but it is common sense how are we all ment to meet up if i dont know what he looks like??

Er...
    go on link us to your picture

Er...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 the any key

no no thats quite sufficient really we could go on about this all night but i'm sure the guys would kick up a fuss(can' handle the truth) btw did she go with she's a complete fool if she did

do you honestly think all guys are like that???? and it certainly wouldn't be fair if i said something like that about all girls so why do you get to say it (not kicking up a fuss just curious) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

Shinny-dee wrote:
    but i think being a journalist leaves you open to that kind of criticism and if your going to open the can of worms on juding people like him you dont know

What are you talking about? When did he judge anyone? He does Honours Maths himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Innervision

Beau wrote:
    What are you talking about? When did he judge anyone? He does Honours Maths himself.

He does honours maths, therefore that gives him the right to catagorise everyone who does it?!

• Advertisement

He does honours maths, therefore that gives him the right to catagorise everyone who does it?!

What are you talking about!! He did`nt catagorise anyone. He was just taking the micky that hardly anyone will be doing honours Maths in the futre, not on the people that do it now!

Beau wrote:
    what are you talkin about? I never said he judged anyone i said i shouldn have judged him will you read ALL the posts before you quote 'em. but it is true journalists (and other public figures)who are publicly stating their own opinion leave themselves open to that kind of criticism. its their opinion and we dont have to agree and thats the whole point of this thread....i think

Shinny-dee wrote:
    what are you talkin about? I never said he judged anyone i said i shouldn have judged him

Well in that case I apologise. I did read all the posts actually, just that post was hard to understand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

so ehhh...

anybody posting their pic? or should this be seperate thread?

(awkward pause)
    *looks at shinny and trish :rolleyes:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Shinny-dee wrote:
    thats the whole point of this thread....i think
    I think the point of this thread was lost somewhere on the first or second page.
    And there's no way I'd stick a picture of myself up on this board! (Not that I actually know how to) But I'd say if you're gonna, then yeah, make a new thread

in agreement NO WAY im posting a picture sorrreee!!

new thread it is then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭jacksie

jeez that clown is making an awful fool of himself. You'd swear he is a 60 year old female british millionaire the way he writes

Advertisement