Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indian joke

• 17-06-2005 3:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭

A little indian was asking his dad(Big Chief) how did he come up with his brothers&sisters names?

Well says the Big chief when your brother was born when I walked out of the Tipee,I seen a bear running by.So thats why your brother is called "Running bear".

So when your sister was born as I walked out of Tipee there was a stream in front of us.So thats why I called her "Flowing Stream".

The father then asks the little indian "Why do you ask two dogs fcuking"? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭MooShop

haha brought a smile to my face :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

MooShop wrote:
    haha brought a smile to my face :D

Glad to see,thats what its all about.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Good one. Just right for a friday afternoon waiting for the oh slow minutes to tick by so I can get the fcuk out of this place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

LOL. Good 'un
    :D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

:D thats good.it made me smile

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

I don't get it, please explain what has two dogs got to do with the joke ?

Regards netwhizkid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

he called the kids what he saw and he must have seen 2 dogs having sex just after that kid was born.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Oh now i get it !
    stupid me :D
    Regards netwhizkid

Advertisement