Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

e-mail address

Options
  • 17-06-2005 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 915 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this has been asked before, did a search but couldn't find what I'm looking for.

Have a gofree.indigo.ie address for ever, all my contacts etc have it but really need to be able to access my e-mail when away from home. I'd like to set up an new e-mail that would allow me access from anywhere and then set up my gofree.indigo.ie address to forward e-mails to this address. Is this possible, which would be the best e-mail service to go with?

Thanks
    AD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭oneweb

Indigo gofree email can't be forwarded. Try using www.mail2web.com with your full email address and password.

It is what it's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 915 ✭✭✭ArthurDent

oneweb wrote:
    Indigo gofree email can't be forwarded. Try using www.mail2web.com with your full email address and password.

cheers,

will give this a try,

AD

Advertisement