Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drivers license

Options
  • 17-06-2005 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

does anyone have a template of an irish drivers license? (ie, a back and front scan)

I can easily screw around with it in psp7 and they appear to be pretty **** quality paperwise, so i could probably print it on my own little laser printer.

I just really need it to get into an over 18's gig. Sleater-Kinney to be exact.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

thats naughty....tutut....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

IBTL!

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

HgR wrote:
    does anyone have a template of an irish drivers license? (ie, a back and front scan)

I can easily screw around with it in psp7 and they appear to be pretty **** quality paperwise, so i could probably print it on my own little laser printer.

I just really need it to get into an over 18's gig. Sleater-Kinney to be exact.
    Banned and reported.

This is ILLEGAL.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement