Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drawn Together

• 17-06-2005 6:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 260 ✭✭

Anyone been watching this?

I particularly like foxxy love and spanky ham!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Don't think much of it tbh. I'll stick to Family Guy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

It was pretty bad. One or two laughs per episode...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 260 ✭✭franman

i liked it! the pikachu piss-take character was funny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

12 year old girl and a donkey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

franman wrote:
    i liked it! the pikachu piss-take character was funny

yeah laughed my ass off at that.parts of the show are hilarious but havnt made my mind up on it yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Trash... though some of comedy centrals stuff is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

I thought the first episode was very good, but it was very weak after that. It only had an eight episode run anyway, as far as I know.

It had 8 eps, but one was never aired because it made fun of Christopher Reeves (and was due to air the week he died, so they obviously pulled it).

TmB wrote:
    It had 8 eps, but one was never aired because it made fun of Christopher Reeves (and was due to air the week he died, so they obviously pulled it).
    Did they show that one on MTV? I missed last weeks episode.

Haven't watched MTV for years because of ringtone ads (oh, and sh1t non-music programs), so I don't know.

• Advertisement

TmB wrote:
    Haven't watched MTV for years because of ringtone ads (oh, and sh1t non-music programs), so I don't know.
    But MTV is soooo kewl!!!1 Nah, it's rubbish, if for nothing else then for the fact that it hasn't played any music for nearly five years now.......

That's the only place I can see this show though. You win some, you lose some.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

I think its funny but its on at the worst time. Why does MTV put on cribs repeats all week and only show good stuff on the weekend.

Advertisement