Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playing demos/capturing footage?

Options
  • 17-06-2005 7:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭

ok so i've figured out how to record the demo, demo.recordDemo [demoname], which outputs two files something like .bf2demo and something else, looks like a recamming demo which is about a quater the size of the .bf2demo (not 100% on those extensions, im at work), now i don't seem to be able to find a way to playback the demo, possibly it's just not implemented in the demo version of the game, and neither did i find a way of extracting footage

anyone know of any other commands/methods of playingback/extracting?

i've googled and read up all the tweak guides/console commands etc

i'm guessing that this functionality is just not implemented in the demo but will be in the full release?

anyone have experience with moviemaking with vietnam/1942?

anyway the reason im asking is that i've watched several trailers of bf2 and they look pretty stunning and im interested in game media, and i like the way that you could set up one profile for your gaming config and one profile for your moviemaking config and it'd be really easy just to switch between them

edit:// found what i was looking for, http://www.eagames.com/official/battlefield/battlefield2/us/editorial.jsp?src=communityupdate_061005_02

Advertisement