Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jericho Trashes Goldberg

• 17-06-2005 8:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭

This is an interesting read:

Arizona's #1 Morning Show on Real Rock 98 KUPD had WWE star Chris Jericho on this morning with hosts John Holmberg, Brady Bogen and Creepy E. discussing rock music, the latest Fozzy CD, a segment where Jericho helped give away front row tickets to this Monday's Raw and also touched on some interesting topics like:.

When asked about Goldberg (who was in studio a few weeks back plugging The Longest Yard) Jericho stated: "The guy was nothing more than hype and good timing. He wasn't a wrestler and all of the guys saw right through that, unlike WCW where you had to kiss his ass or else feel the wrath of the brass running the show. In WWE, guys didn't kiss up to him and that really got to big Bill and that is one reason why he probably trashes WWE these days. Sorry Bill, you weren't worth the money invested in your sorry ass."

When asked about the Hardy-Lita-Edge situation: "I don't want to talk about a touchy topic like that...but all Ill say is that Matt Hardy was screwed and hopefully one day he will be back where he belongs."

ECW One Night Stand: "What a refreshing night of pro wrestling and we got to show the world what ECW was all about...hopefully this isn't the last we see of ECW!"

(Funny line here: One of the hosts says maybe they can replace WWE Experience with an ECW show to which Jericho replied, "What's WWE Experience?"...ouch!)

How long will Jericho keep wrestling: "Until it isn't fun anymore...I know ratings are down and attendance is hurting but I have such a passion for this and whether I perform in front of 10 people or 10,000 I still love the wrestling business, even with all the politics and back stabbing involved along the way."

Possibility of being drafted to Smackdown: "I'd love to go to Smackdown...probably would be refreshing and I would probably get more title shots (Jericho laughs). I'd love to feud with Rey Mysterio, Eddy, Benoit and Undertaker."

Worst guy he has ever wrestled on a professional level: "Without a doubt Steve McMichael. I don't care if he was an NFL star...he was just so green and had to be carried from start to beginning."

Jericho ends the show with a cryptic message to the fans: "Hey when I become the WWE Champion again on Sunday June 26 in Vegas, maybe I will be drafted and can bring back to gold to the blue guys!"

http://nodq.com/news/121018703.shtml

Goota love Jericho's honesty. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Jericho ends the show with a cryptic message to the fans: "Hey when I become the WWE Champion again on Sunday June 26 in Vegas, maybe I will be drafted and can bring back to gold to the blue guys!"

Interesting that bit there. He has been known to leave the cat out of the bag in the past, and a move to SD would do this guy wonders.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Christian is actually advertised for a SD press conference in a while I read, so that could mean he'll be going to SD. I hope the two of them move though, and one of them as WWE champion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

I wonder how it's going to happen?
    I still think Cena will return to SD with the belt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Is saying that wrestling isnt real an instant ban?

From this forum, yeah. But dont bother cause we dont want to hear it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Xanthippe

Goota love Jericho's honesty.
    But will you still love him when you realise it wasn't him?

This one really is from Jericho
    [font=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT]Hello Jerichoholics
    [/font]

Just a quick note to set the record straight. I was sitting in my hotel room in Portland Oregon doing some web surfing and I stumbled upon a post on Live Audio Wrestling.com that stated the following...Jericho shoots on Goldberg... I promptly clicked on the post to find out what it said, only to be surprised at an article stating the comments that I made on Real Rock 98 out of Phoenix Arizona completely burying Goldberg. Only problem is, I never appeared on Real Rock Radio in Phoenix or any other city this morning. I was too busy playing with my son and flying to Portland!

So that means that either Live Audio Wrestling is lying or some jackass actually wasted his time impersonating me on the radio!

Either way I just want to say that I have no ill will towards Bill. If I saw him today I would shake his hand and give him a hug. As much as people would like to believe that there is huge amounts of hatred and animosity between us, the bottom line is...there isn't. What is done is done and I think that Bill is doing a great job with his acting nowadays and I hope someday we'll meet again.

Maybe we'll have to meet again, in order to join up and whip the asses of the people who won't let the events of our past....personal events at that...fade away!

So that's it and Bill if you're reading this....cheers mate!!
    [font=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT]
    [/font]
    [font=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT]Source: http://www.chrisjericho.com/commentary.htm[/font]
    [font=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT]
    [/font]

Why would anyway bother to say that Jericho shot down Golberg if it's not ture :confused:
    Who could make sort of profit from that.

Come on, you didn't think all those internet reporters are all credible sources, did you? There's always dodgy info out there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭colin300

In my opinion and I called it about a month ago what would happen was that cena would be drafted and both belts would be on raw and since cena is big he would stay on raw. Lets face it he is too big for smackdown. What will happen is whoever and i mean whoever wins the belf will be drafted back to smackdown whether it is cena (not likely) or either of the two most likely christian because he aint big anymore on raw will be drafted.

There is also the very unlikely which is they will leave the WWE belf on raw as it always should have been and whoever wins the world heavyweight will be drafted. The reason this might happen is simply because HHH cant wrestle anymore he just cant last 10 mins he sits around in any kind of match and then when he is going to lose bang sledgehammer and its over. He will most likely win and be drafted and fight the losers on smackdown for a while cause that thing with HHH and JBL is priceless.

How can you say Cena is too big for SD, and then go on to say that you think HHH will go there? Although I dislike both, HHH at least can be entertaining and put on decent to excellent matches

• Advertisement
Advertisement