Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For all those people who have finished their exams.........

Options
  • 17-06-2005 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

I hate you all.....

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Why, how many have you got left?
    I've got three to go

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

Calm down

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Beno

i've 2 left finished on wensday

just drove through town , past all the pubs seeing people enjoy themselves
    it makes me sick that i have to enjure another 5 days of this ****......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭<Jonny>

Just music left for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

I think the people who are finished will never be on this board again. Come guys its only a week it will be over before you know it. I was actually kind of sad to hear the last 8,06 on 2fm tonight. It was tough but sure didnt we have the crack all the same?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭<Jonny>

Nah I had a pretty rough ride actually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 StevieK5000

Believe me , im getting horribly inebriated - the only thing keeping me going right now. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

I've only Construction Studies left and that's on Wednesday. Still though I feel like I'm off already.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭sock.rocker*

i feel like im finished aswell.. economics on wed but i was out last nite and have no plans to study.. for a while anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭pinkdaisy

i've got 4 exams in total next week!! :eek:

its so hard cos i really feel like i shud be finished, especially when loads of my friends are done. just so fed up at this stage!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭*marie*

I know, it's horrible! I've to wait for Economics as well. Feel like I'm missing out on all the celebrations! I think I'll go out tonight anyway!

I'm going to the wrestling tonight even though I have both Accountancy and Physics on Monday! :eek:

A bad decision on my part.

At least I have a nice 3 day break til App. Maths. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

have four myself. Ah well. Spanish and Music are waffly. Phy and Chem i've done a gud bit for so i should manage. Sucks though. Almost everyone i know is done or has maybe one left. Im left with over half my LC still to go!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

I'm going to the wrestling tonight even though I have both Accountancy and Physics on Monday! :eek:

A bad decision on my part.

At least I have a nice 3 day break til App. Maths. :)
    You basterd and heres me sitting home like a chump and I only have physics on Monday. Infact I probebly would have done more if I went cus i would have been trying to make up for it all week and ive only realy done 2 hours 2day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭OTliddy

All us who have a few exams left, look on the bright side!-we have more time to study for them and thus(theoretically) will fulfill our potential more in the LC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

Not if we're hanging around boards...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

OTliddy wrote:
    All us who have a few exams left, look on the bright side!-we have more time to study for them and thus(theoretically) will fulfill our potential more in the LC.

I completely agree. I rather having 4 days off to study for Chemistry and Physics rather than all my subjects being crammed in together.

Advertisement