Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

skater gets bet!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭smois

yea his mate was jst standin der wit a board in his hand does not think about usin to give da secrurity guard a wollop

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

And sometimes skaters beat up others
    http://www.muchosucko.com/video-beatdown.html

P.S Forgot to say that the dudes in this are tossers

May not be suitable for work but I don't really know as I have an ad-blocker up.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

D-Generate wrote:
    And sometimes skaters beat up others
    [url][/url]

P.S Forgot to say that the dudes in this are tossers

Jesus that's ****ed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭GoofySkater

why cant people just walk away, its stupid, that kid was asking for the security to hit him. Thats the reason skating is seen as anti social, people need to just realise if they keep doing that stuff there will be no where to skate.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

none of my mates start fights with security, rather 'make friends' with them, and abuse their kindness... the off chap does lose the plot and lash out, but the lads wouldnt stand back and let him go one on one with you especially if he was 30 odd and the other chap was 16-18.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 stonedfluff

anyone ever seen mike v's greatest hits?
    thats where the revenge for that cr@p gets een to. :D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭smois

that is a ledgendery video...a must see

Advertisement