Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

economics?

Options
  • 18-06-2005 12:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

i was wonderin if anyone had a gud answer done out for the 1995 q4b{ie}wat determines the demand for labour?i have a very vague answer in the marking scheme,and i have a feeling it will come up this year!any help appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭the smiley one

The King wrote:
    i was wonderin if anyone had a gud answer done out for the 1995 q4b{ie}wat determines the demand for labour?i have a very vague answer in the marking scheme,and i have a feeling it will come up this year!any help appreciated.

Right well couldn't be arsed to find the exam papers and look at the specific question but if it's the demand for labout by a specific firm the following fators affect it

1. Productivity of a firm
    2. Demand for the firm's output
    3. Payroll Taxes
    4. Trade Union involvement
    5. State of technology

right there is one more but I cna't remember...oh the laziness....

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭sock.rocker*

minimum wage is prob one..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 The King

thats theanswer to wat determines the demand for labour for an individual firm,this question is about demand for labour in general

Advertisement