Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crazy Frog:The Game

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

well you not be able to catch crazy frog anyway , that bloke on the rocket bike couldnt even come close. You gotta appreciated the skills...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

To think the crazy frog thing actually started out as an mp3 recording of a formula 1 fan trying to take the piss out of the 2002 arrows engine - back then when i heard it i thought it was the funniest thing ever - now its been twisted into the most evil thing in the history of mankind..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

Yeah , maybe they could use it in warfare , jeez I know I'd through down my gun and run.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭pat kenny

I asume it will only be a mobile phone game as it seems thats the easiest way to con kids out of money. I doubt the fad will last long enough to have a proper title on a console.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

You might be right, there's plenty of foolish people willing to splash out 5 or 6 euro on a mobile game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

why do they animate a penis on the little **** in the first place?

then block it out?

the whole thing is beyond belief. i never found the insanity test that the sound clip originated from funny. NOW THIS

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

weemcd wrote:
    i never found the insanity test that the sound clip originated from funny. NOW THIS

i remember that insanity test thing too who came up with the bright idea of making it a ring tone! and now there are doing it with loads of other stupid things! who buys them? how is it still number 1 in england for the 4th week! :eek:

Ri_Nollaig wrote:
    i remember that insanity test thing too who came up with the bright idea of making it a ring tone! and now there are doing it with loads of other stupid things! who buys them? how is it still number 1 in england for the 4th week! :eek:

Truly one of the great mysteries of the 21st century. I would not be one bit surprised if this frog fiasco infected the games market.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

i just hope people will come to their sences before this goes any futher
    also the "song" is mainly the theme from the Beverly Hills Cop movies...

People coming to their senses? I think not. I'd be quite interested as to what said game will be about, they'd want to get it out soon before the fad ends.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

I'm pretty sure I remember seeing an interview with the guy who had made the frog noise thing himself on TV. Apparently he got a nice large wad of cash for selling it to various people.
    Course that might have just been the nightmare I was having where there was this ringtone that was the most annoying thing in the world. So annoying in fact, that it caused people to commit mass genocide on a global scale, followed by all the people who committed the genocide to commit mass suicide. Man that was a freaky dream.

Wait, hang on..........shi*t

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭GaMMoN

Wallaroo has confirmed that the rights to make a Crazy Frog game have now been sold.

German publisher DTP will be making the GBA version but Wallaroo wont say who is making the PC and PS2 version.

It will be out this Christmas and apparently it will be a racing game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Maynard.

It could be worse, I find that tweety bird thing at least 50 zillion times more annoying..

First post :D

Ah sure a racing game might not be too bad, a Mario-Cart attempt I'll wager.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Arse. No matter what game he is in you know he will do the motorbike thing with the noise thats worse than fingernails on a chalky blackboard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

grimloch wrote:
    Ah sure a racing game might not be too bad, a Mario-Cart attempt I'll wager.
    But you still wouldnt even consider... :D

But you still wouldnt even consider... :D

Good God I would not contaminate my presence with such an abomination. Just it was more than I expected.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Maynard. wrote:
    It could be worse, I find that tweety bird thing at least 50 zillion times more annoying..

Indeed, it's like they found the source of cute and distilled it into a rip-off for stupid people.

Welcome to boards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

grimloch wrote:
    Good God I would not contaminate my presence with such an abomination. Just it was more than I expected.
    What exactly did you expect?:D

I was expecting something along the lines of a platform or the like. A racing game like Mario Cart of those Crash Bandicoot yokes fits it nicely.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Maynard. wrote:

welcome ;)
    but no your wrong ,frog takes the cake :P

Do you think they will censor his dangly bits?
    Perhaps the frogs only redeeming feature..

Thanks for welcome amp :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

oh my welcome doesnt count eh nick! :P

No paul, its a trap and I've fallen for it before.. :mad:

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Easily_Irritated

I hate that damn frog!

Its just not funny or clever!
    (dammit all to hell..)

Won't someone please think of the children?!

The children love it, thats the problem.. (wee Ba*tards)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Easily_Irritated

Little god damn feckers.

Wasn't like that in my day, byJINGOS!

Maynard. wrote:
    No paul, its a trap and I've fallen for it before.. :mad:

:p
    look i didnt know there would be crazy frog full blast on in my house when ya came in(was the wee bastards!) :rolleyes:

Little god damn feckers.

Wasn't like that in my day, byJINGOS!

Nope. Back in the day we had perfectly sane frogs as our ringtones.
    This new generation and their craziness..

Tar, every1 knows ur an evil genius that will stop at nothing in pursuit of world dominance. Give up the goodie goodie act wont you?

All things said and done I kinda wanna see the crazy frog game in action.. :D

• Advertisement

Maynard. wrote:
    Nope. Back in the day we had perfectly sane frogs as our ringtones.
    This new generation and their craziness..

Tar, every1 knows ur an evil genius that will stop at nothing in pursuit of world dominance. Give up the goodie goodie act wont you?

All things said and done I kinda wanna see the crazy frog game in action.. :D
    oi shh you shall be the first to suffer,nobody must know i will hypnotise a child army with this awful game :)

Advertisement