Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gta San Pc problems anyone?

Options
  • 18-06-2005 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

I keep getting random crashs in Gta San An for the pc, i did the "fix"but enable wmi, but still getting random restarts in the middle of game, my drivers are up to date etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Kazaanova

Same with me, I might get three hours or five minutes. And its not triggered like some people have been saying, like when you get into a car or go into a house.

What fix are you talking about? The only fix I've seen is for people who have weird characters in thier windows login name.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,969 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Ive a problem.................I can't fly planes :o:( :mad: .

Can't help ya though .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Its annoying alright i might get about ten min out of it, What card are you using,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

I haven't experienced the crash bug yet anyway. The sound dropping out keeps annoying me and I just quit the game after like 10 mins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

i had a problem with the game restarting randomly.
    grabbing the audio drivers for the nforce chipset (i have an nforce2 mobo) and installing them seemed to sort it out.
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce_audio_4.57_win2kxp
    might be worth a shot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Not a single problem with the game cept it's starting to bore me already after just a couple of hours play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Not a single problem with the game cept it's starting to bore me already after just a couple of hours play.
    took me 20 odd hours of play to start getting bored :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

i know of one fix but it's a fix for something that's not allowed to be discussed here nudge nudge wink wink etc

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Just read what you said about upgrading the audio drivers i did that just before ya sent the msg seemed to sort it but will see how it goes

Cheers
    Dan

Advertisement