Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox360 hidden function

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

Quite clearly the "secret function" is a special chip they implant into all the 360's which make them evil. When it's activated, the consoles eat every other console in sight, aswell as PC's. This causes them to grow in size and power, so eventually people are actually living inside their Xbox 360's. Also called BMSCVR (Ba*tardised Microsoft So-Called Virtual Reality).

"This technology looks is so realistic, that every move you make feels totally realistic. Oh and by the way, don't try and unplug it. That just makes it angrier."

That or the 360 will just constantly laugh at the people who don't have a Limited Edition faceplate that they got at the launch party.

/me waves about Limited Edition faceplate that I* got at the launch party :)

*not me exactly, but someone I know who was there. Technically me though

I don't seem to be funny today, this week at all come to think of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭mp3guy

The secret function is that it can now be infected with virus's. But don't tell any hackers, its a secret. XBOX live, will become, XBOX H(ackers)IVE!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

Its a direct link to get the latest crazy frog custom soundtracks for all you games!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭r3boot

cool idea that is very do-able given the fact it runs on wifi broadband --> distributed computing !!!!

alas knowing microsoft this would never be done. If it were it would probably be used to help in longhorn development or something useless like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

reminds me of the episode of simpsons where bart and lisa get the toy that was a take on furby
    "its designed to destroy the competition, just like mircosoft" :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

Ah could be a super sophisticated emp. Designed to leave the tv in tact but take out the stereo, the dvd player and any other console you may have in the house...

Detects a PS3, boom your dead...

Advertisement