Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The main bog channels service - need info plz

• 18-06-2005 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi all,

Whats the name of the service that sends the four channels over the air?(ie - bog1, bog2, tv3 and tg4), is it the same people that provide the default cable that is found in most houses that gives you the same channels?

Who do you contact when there is an issue with the signal quality?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭flashcash5

Fountain of knowledge in here..

Must go elsewhere

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

OTA service is generally provided by RTE Networks.

Is there a problem with a Transmitter?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

This is the strangest question I've ever seen. RTE do RTE1, RTE2 and TG4. In some areas they may also rebroadcast TV3, I think.

Not that strange really, just wanna know where would be the place to enquire about the service. If ya don't know why not ask :confused:
    Is there a problem with a Transmitter?
    Yea my signal is just **** in my area really, Cant get a good signal with rabbit ears or through the cable. Don't have 'cable' as in the channels, weining meself off TV, haven't had a tv for 6 months, just wanna sample the quality time RTE have to offer..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Perhaps you can tell us whta you live in and where you are and you might be able to gain some answers.

• Advertisement

North Limerick City at the mo, think a guy from the telly shop is callin out so thx neways

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Ring RTE, they can tell you.

John

nice one thx!
    Just had a look through the boards and thought someone would know more than me thats all

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

http://www.rte.ie/about/contact/index.html

Technical info/reception queries Ireland & N Ireland: popeb@rteDOTie

Advertisement