Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Players and WoW! Please Read

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

1 week ban for Caliden too, thinking of extending that becuase all he does is moan on here. GG indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

i've actually quit wow completely at this stage. The game just doesn't hold my interest any more, mainly due to the broken queue system in the battle grounds, since that's what I was waiting for in this game all along.

+i started my job a little over a week ago and it keeps me pretty busy. Something like 70+ hours in the first week is a big shock to the system for a former student :D

ANyway I had fun playing wow, might take it up again a bit casually to play with my brother over the summer, but I think my next big mmo fix will probably come from warhammer online. Mythic showed before that they could pull off large scale and small group team vs team pvp(rvr) really well in DAOC, hopefully they can pull it off again.

WoW was the best MMO i've played in many areas, but it still fell short where it really counted in it's execution of the PvP system.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Memnoch wrote:
    Something like 70+ hours in the first week is a big shock to the system for a former student :D

pfft cry more n00b.

(impossible to resist that when you work 70 hr weeks regularly :) )

Advertisement