Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leaked Premiership Fixture List?

• 18-06-2005 8:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭

According to an Everton site, this is what the Day One fixture list will throw up:

Arsenal v Bolton
    Birmingham v Portsmouth
    Everton V Liverpool
    Charlton v Man City
    Fulham v Blackburn
    Man Utd v West Brom
    Newcastle v Villa
    Middlesbrough v Sunderland
    West Ham v Tottenham
    Wigan v Chelsea

They are officially out Thursday morning. I don't remember a leak before, so it will be interesting to see if it's true. I have my doubts.
    Source

By the way, I was only looking cos it was linked from NewsNow ....honest :o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Wigan v Chelsea would be an unteresting one - battle of the $$$'s. I'd actually prefer to see Pool v Everton a bit into the season to give it some real edge other than the obvious first game of the season edge of course!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

A merseyside, teeside and north london derby...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Its bull****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

I think someone has too much times on their hands here making up fixture lists :rolleyes: :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

Shamrok wrote:
    Charlton v Man City

Is it me or is this always an opening game fixture.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

bullsh1t me thinks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Does anybody else smell that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Far too many big games for the opening day of the season.....maybe one big game but thats it.....if this is true will be some opening....>Sky would love that!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭theCzar

Big Nelly wrote:
    Far too many big games for the opening day of the season.....maybe one big game but thats it.....if this is true will be some opening....>Sky would love that!!!!

I think Sky would prefer to schedule their big games, one a weekend rather than all in one weekend. more pay-per-view money the greedy swine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

I don't think it will bother Sky one way or the other, excitement will be at fever pitch as usual, and they have the power to mess around the kick off times as they see fit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

theCzar wrote:
    I think Sky would prefer to schedule their big games, one a weekend rather than all in one weekend. more pay-per-view money the greedy swine.

WEll last year they had up to 4 games at a weekend with at least 2 of them pay per view......need one big game for the Super Sunday when the country usually shuts down except for the pubs....then they can mess around with the other games to suit themselves as which game they want pay per view!!!!

Aload of big games on first day would suit because aload of people then would be more inclined to pay for the full year/half year pay per view!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,895 ✭✭✭SteM

Call a plumber.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭threebeards

www.bbc.co.uk/football.

13 August 2005
    Arsenal v Newcastle, 15:00
    Aston Villa v Bolton, 15:00
    Everton v Man Utd, 15:00
    Fulham v Birmingham, 15:00
    Man City v West Brom, 15:00
    Middlesbrough v Liverpool, 15:00
    Portsmouth v Tottenham, 15:00
    Sunderland v Charlton, 15:00
    West Ham v Blackburn, 15:00

Full fixture list http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/fixtures/default.stm

Advertisement