Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gael Force

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

my coords are 11:11:14 draffodx of heavans earth iam in a new alliance aswell FATM a break away group from the SAS
    ~dx~

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

Well I'm back...
    Unfortunately in my absence my account was deleted for inactivity so I am now back to square one.

In the beginning there didnt seem to be a lot of people expressing interest to be a part of the Gael Force alliance. There were some who were very verbal (Kharn, Snagga..etc) who really were pushing GF and there were others who quietly said that they would participate. However the alliance never had the prospect of becoming what it could have....
    so....
    I turned my attentions to Furious Angels...
    As Monty has already said most of the GF members have already joined FA and this alliance is actually starting to get quite big now.

If you want to join GF post your email address here in this thread..

If you want to join FuriousAngels then email me at neil@sisson.ws

N

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

whitewashman@darkforces.org

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

Shadow,

sorry to hear about your planet frown.gif

I was doing ok until I attacked some guy who had triple my fleet size and wiped me out, then the next day a conc came and attacked me. We fought him off but Im only just starting to recover. Back up to 1.5mill but my galaxy is prospering as a large FA galaxy at the moment smile.gif

Gwan FA!

Snaga of Omnia 27:19

yeah I was onto the PA admins and they have taken responsibility for it.
    They have said that they will move my new planet back into my galaxy and then sort me out with the rest....
    so fingers crossed!!

N

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

oh nice one.
    forget that, come to my galaxy, 27:19

We are a l33+ FA galaxy :P

Snaga

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

FA now has over 100 members smile.gif
    most planets are backing off from their targets when we defend them wink.gif which is a shame really because I wanted some new ships

well I got back into my galaxy again
    thanks be to fuk
    Now have to try ot get my resources back!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

[GF]Q_Ball reporting for duty smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Draximus

Is there a site for FA?
    Id be interested in joining...

Please accept my sincere apologies for anything I say or do that may be construed as offensive as I slowly go F****** NUTS!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

blah

Well I got my galaxy and most of my resources/techs back. Just short a few roids and some ships but that'll be fixed soon enuff.

If you want to join FA msg me in-game
    My co-ords are :
    (21:22:10)

N

Advertisement