Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Look at these Tights!!!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭*Page*

hee hee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Velvet Vocals

Yea, put them on again. I can't make up my mind.... I need to see you in them one last time for clarity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭karina62

OK ....One Last Time or Not......? :confused: look ok to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

oh my god..............just throw them ou!!!
    why is this even being debated. I would never have thought twice about keeping a pair of tights if they looked like that. new or not they're fu<ked now......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Why won't this thread die? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Velvet Vocals

Ok, here's what you need to do. Take those tights, those shoes and the other silver ones, put them in that wicker bin along with that rug too and set fire to them!
    Make sure you do this in a well ventilated area as those tights are just going to go right up!

(please don't take any advise issued in this post)

Sorry but why should i set fire to them..?they are MY clothes not yours..i like black tights and mules and wear them to school. by the way will you set fire to your clothes please, thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

Get some wire and make a pair of wings out of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

karina62 wrote:
    Sorry but why should i set fire to them..?they are MY clothes not yours..i like black tights and mules and wear them to school. by the way will you set fire to your clothes please, thanks.

You dress like a knacker, love. I see better dressed people doing their shopping in Aldi!

And also...SCHOOL IS OVER FOR THE SUMMER! sheesh.

Troll.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭coolhandluke

If my missus showed up like that,she'd be getting the bullet bigtime.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

karina62 wrote:
    Im not to sure about charity shops ...i once handed in 3 of my skirts ,a pair of jeans, a bag of Black opaque school tights, and some high heels.....guess what.... the only item i saw for sale was the jeans and one skirt.!! so what happened to the rest..? [keep them for themselves!!!..?] :mad: :mad:
    what happened to the bag of Black opaque school tights indeed ? , /methinks this will remain an unsolved mystery.

But I still reckon you could have gotten one good leg out of that pair and used another pair for the other leg, but you've gone and handed them away :(

Other uses for tights include filtering homebrew.

Simu - IIRC some dude from India got 400 cups out of a tea bag !

karina62, the nice thing about living in the West at the start of the 21st century is you don't have to conform that much, individuality and all that. Enjoy it while it lasts, the fashion police await all of us in coming decades :(

Simu - IIRC some dude from India got 400 cups out of a tea bag !

Wow!

This will make for great discussion if we ever get a boards tea forum!

simu wrote:
    Wow!

This will make for great discussion if we ever get a boards tea forum!
    Over 1000 views this discussion has made...all for the sake of "A pair of black tights"!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: lets see if we can hit 2000

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Lynibeth

Don't know about the tights but get rid of the shoes.. get yourself a nice pair of black new rocks ;)

karina62 wrote:
    Over 1000 views this discussion has made...all for the sake of "A pair of black tights"!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: lets see if we can hit 2000

Your threads don't deserve the attention they get. I was referring to Capt. Midnight's tea fact.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭*Page*

Lynibeth wrote:
    Don't know about the tights but get rid of the shoes.. get yourself a nice pair of black new rocks ;)

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont tell ppl about the new rocks!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

karina62 wrote:

*crosses fingers* Good luck.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement