Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pav beers next friday?

• 18-06-2005 11:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭

was thinking of heading down with one or two friends around 6pm (hopefully will get off work early), and sure if any of you are
    around it might be good to make use of the good weather with a relaxing beer or two! :D

reply here if you feel like coming....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

see ya there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

see ya there.

kool! :D

I might be down in the land of cork, and/or wexford next weekend.

ahh Myth,.... will you not deny us the honour of your company!?~ :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

I might see yous there, was thinking of heading in anyway

• Advertisement

if you need a point of contact pm me, or else we could agree a place to meet..

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Son_of_Belial

I'll be at U2. Working security at it though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭desertcircus

Will be in a field in the south of England, possibly watching YourCodenameIs:Milo, can't remember the times. Either way, I'll be attending Glastonbury, and cool as drinks outside the Pav are, Glastonbury is cooler.

hmm i probably shoulda organised this in a bit of advance, what about Cuckoo, Apex, Crash (who's dissappeared), DB,AS, AB, indy are you guys going to make it?

i should probably organise an official one a few weeks in advance but im still heading out for definite friday anyway, so will def be aound for Kev/ Ronny (what do you look like Ronny btw?, there could be potentially massive crowds there!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭DrIndy

Got a doctors res party to go to - they have a serious amount of free quality pints - but will stop by beforehand for a gander

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

Friday evening i'll be working.... in a few weeks time, maybe?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i shall also be working

2 is always better then 1, agent smith maybe you could organise one in a few weeks time? loads of people went to the last one you organised...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 819 ✭✭✭ergo

might wander along,

don't know anyone though and only found boards a month or 2 ago

what I really want to know is wtf are all the people doing outside the Pav right now?(Wednesday eve)(apart from the obvious), there must be a good few hundred

I wandered into the Pav to buy a pack of crisps and there were 2 queues about 10 people deep each

who are they? has everyone not finished exams? is it like this every time there's fantastic weather for all summer long?

they can't all be putting off starting their thesis like my good self *sighs*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Nopesies i'm afraid i won't be about

might wander along,

don't know anyone though and only found boards a month or 2 ago

just wonder around looking helplessly and start waving at random people, or maybe make a really cute sign?! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 819 ✭✭✭ergo

snorlax wrote:
    just wonder around looking helplessly and start waving at random people,

how did you know my drinking habits...? you've clearly seen me outside the Pav before..

snorlax wrote:
    or maybe make a really cute sign?! :D

or if everyone wore those luminous vests that cyclists and labourers wear that would make things simpler

right if anyone's in college at the mo (bus got me here early so am in the laser huts), if you need a port of call/ cant find anyone pm me i ll give you my number, since i dont know what some of you look like it might be difficult to find you (im wearing a purple jacket or greenish jumper, brown hair tied back , black trousers)

i still like the sign idea! what times are you all going to be there at? my friend had to head back to athlone for her job so its just myself going..

best trinity boards' beer ever!

was a good night........

• Advertisement

DrIndy wrote:
    was a good night........

we had a smashing time! did anyone see the pride parade today/ the pink dragon float?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

What happened? Couldn't make it, had work & boring administration pinball.

muhahahaha my plan was to pm everyone telling them to say they wouldn't come so it ended up just me and snorlax on a hot date. i got very drunk and indy was there at some stage......so it was a bit kinky.

muhahahaha my plan was to pm everyone telling them to say they wouldn't come so it ended up just me and snorlax on a hot date. i got very drunk and indy was there at some stage......so it was a bit kinky.

a threesome you say, when did this happen, it was pouring rain and i was soaked and some girl was attacked by a spider, do you not remember staring at her bum for at least 5mins kev?! and then some fella about twice her size started screaming like alittle girl when he saw it..?

indy was there? what was in your bravaria?

it was pouring rain and i was soaked and some girl was attacked by a spider,

i said it was kinky

the big guy with the spider phobia was a mates dude i'm sure bobo knows. he's like the loudest guy in college.

do you not remember staring at her bum for at least 5mins kev?!

it's just occuring to me that you probably didn't notice the big spider that climbed up, then back down her leg/ass then up the leg of the table and across the table. i was wondering why you were looking funnily at me, i just thought you fancied me.

also the bit were i tried to pick something off the floor (the spider) probably looked a bit weird if you happened not to notice the big commotion 50cm to your right.

maybe you should pay better attention to your surrondings.....

i was looking funnily at you because that girl had a boyfriend who was shooting warning glances at you becuse you wer'e looking continously at his girlfriends bum, yes of course i knew there was a spider there(as i v mentioned above) but i v learned from experience not to stare at any people's sexual features, spiders, or no spiders!;)

i also think i already mentioned about the commotion to my left and that guy screaming!(see my post above this, i probably suda seperated it with commas!), and im afraid i don;t fancy you kev, though i do think your a sincere nice person which is why i decided to have a drink with you! anyway whatever...im supposed to be working at the mo, gotta run!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

snorlax wrote:
    but i v learned from experience not to stare at any people's sexual features

From experience eh? Yeah there's some nasty eye injuries that can occur when women do that..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

And if it goes off in your eye, it stings like a bitch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

That from experience too pet?

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

sniffle sniffle

Thought you were banned for being extremely rude to trinners boardsies? :rolleyes:

sorry I missed the earlier craic - had to sleep and then came to late...... :(

• Advertisement

ApeXaviour wrote:
    From experience eh? Yeah there's some nasty eye injuries that can occur when women do that..

i think wev all be trained by the global phenomenom that is called the media :D !although alcohol is never good to bring into the equation.....

Craic, Indy?! join in sure..! this is better then Buffy the Vampire Slayer, with kev being the spider slayer...

Mercury Tilt greeetings, long time no see! how are you keeping?

Advertisement