Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Foo's 'In Your Honour' Singles

• 18-06-2005 11:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

Dose anyone know yet what songs other than 'Best of You', will be released as singles from 'In Your Honour'?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

don't know sure the album has only been released a week (i think) and the single can't be out much longer than that (say 3 weeks).

also it depends on the single. If it's popular it will stay out longer and they won't risk putting another single out there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

well on the front of the cd it has a sticker sayin "featuring 'bestof you','doa','miracle' and..." some other song. i wouldnt agree tbh. id say razor should be released.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

evad_lhorg wrote:
    well on the front of the cd it has a sticker sayin "featuring 'bestof you','doa','miracle' and..." some other song. i wouldnt agree tbh. id say razor should be released.
    There was no sticker on the front of my cd i might look like a complete idiot but I'm not i swear! The reason I asked was because a mate of mine asked me to put to gether a cd with all the foo's singles fron the five albums

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Supersonic_779

No Way Back is to be the next single [SIZE=-15]as far as I know[/SIZE]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

evad_lhorg wrote:
    ohh well I wouldn't of seen that. i sourced the cd from outside the shops.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭susanna

I heard the singles will be DOA, Miracle and No Way Back, not 100% sure though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

Resolve was the other one on the cover but I'd prefer if it was No Way Back.

Advertisement