Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fort Condor in 7

Options
  • 19-06-2005 2:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Is there something that if you lose on the first two times and beat it on the third, you get some special item? What is this item? Would this still enable you to get phoenix later on in the game?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

I'm not sure how you "lose" ,
    if they reach the top then you battle a boss and if you lose that then its gameover
    . So i dont know...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Doesnt ring any bells on this end, id just concern yourself with kicking their ass and moving on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

I wouldn't say so tbh, most likely a rumour like all the other miracle things in that game.

I'm trying to say its impossible to lose , so there cant be anything to kill any rumors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

No what you have to do is let them reach the top and you get a fight. The bad guy in this fight can be stolen from to get an Imperial Guard, the second best armour in the game(behing the Zeidrich,stolen from Reno)

I know, too much of my life to that game... :o

• Advertisement

Can't really blame ya , tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Chittle

Advertisement