Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker Problems

Options
  • 19-06-2005 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭

There is an ad for paddy power online poker visible when viewing the poker forum. However, it overlaps the drop down menus. For example, if I hover the mouse over "Sci", when the menu drops down I cant see engineering, mathematics, or physics & chemistry.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭breadmonkey

ttt Its pretty damn annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Eircom did something like this before and got slapped for it.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Hobbes wrote:
    Eircom did something like this before and got slapped for it.
    Not the same thing.

The eircom ad expanded to about 1/3rd of the screen when you moused over it. Whats happening here is that the z-orders of the ad element seems to be set wrong. We'll look into it, what browser and version are you guys running? I know it happens with Firefox but I'm not sure about IE.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

OPERA

Version 8.01
    Build 7642
    Platform Win32
    System Windows XP

and

Firefox v 1.0.4

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

i posted about this before. it's now happening to me with the top-up club ad as well.

Firefox v 1.0.4, winXP home.

There are more problematic browser/OS combinations in the above thread.

• Advertisement
Advertisement