Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To anyone doing Physics AND Accounting

Options
  • 19-06-2005 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭

Good luck, tomorrow will be a hard day, but its my last and im sure its the last for so many more! Any way good luck!!!

Comments

Yes it will be hard!!! Thankfully they are both my favourite subjects and I'm feeling really confident. :)

How do you feel Africa? Are you doing both HL too?

I still have App. Maths to do but after that I'm done! W00t!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

YEa both. Failed ACC in mocks, hoping to get maybe a B depending on what comes up. basically i just learned it. The physics, well i like physics but theres LOADS of it. Should be ok though.

Good luck. I finished then...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Da_IRISH_ONE4U

Im the same... have them both tomorrow.
    Thank god its my last day though.

Im hoping for a good grade in accounting but ive absolutelty NOTHING done for physics.

Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

I'm like the opposite to all of you.

Thankfully they are both my favourite subjects and I'm feeling really confident.

Least favourite subjects. Never passed a Physics exam, rarely do well in Accountancy.

Im hoping for a good grade in accounting but ive absolutelty NOTHING done for physics.

Physics ordinary level should get me a decent grade (they give the ****ing formulae so it's pretty much fill in the blanks aside from definitions and experiments), but I'm in deep **** for Accounting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Can you offer me any advice on what to learn for the ordinary physics paper? I only dropped down in the past few days so im screwed!

• Advertisement

Ordinary Physics is the same as Higher, just scaled down. Just know your definitions, your experiments and some general knowledge on how to apply Physics to real life and you'll be fine. Like I said, all formulae you'll need for a question are listed at the end of each one so the Maths part is really a gimme. If you've done a bit of work for the higher, it'll be a piece of piss to ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

i have chemistry and spanish on tuesday if that counts!

NO! No luck for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Physics and Accounting for me tomorrow as well. Last exams, finally over then. They my main two subjects though. Physics got a B1 in mocks, want an A1 now but my confidence is going, its such a big course and could catch you out. I was luck with what came up in mocks.
    Accounting - Im screwed. 20% of the paper I have absolute no chance (section 3) Rest i've predicted, and tried learning that stuff so if predicted doesnt' come up im screwed big time. Anyways ill be happy either way tomorrow evening as i'll be finished. Thank god

Advertisement